The Chesa Planta (Samedan) was built in 1595 by the von Salis family as a stately patrician house and enlarged to become a twin house in 1760. The building is an example of an Engadin aristocrat’s house and of domestic culture in the 18th and 19th centuries. Damaged by erroneus bombing during World War II, it was renovated by Basle-based architect Max Alioth.

      ― o ―
      Wire transfer
      Cart is empty